Bartenders serve beverages and food to guests in a friendly, courteous and timely manner, resulting in guest satisfaction. A minimum of one year of bartending experience is required.
Interstate is an EEO/AA/M/F/D/V employer.
BASIC PURPOSE : Responsible for set-up, mixing of drinks, service and clean up of bar area while enduring quality service, guest satisfaction and the achievement/maintenance of IHR standards and profit maximization.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Make and serve drinks to guests and cocktail servers following established guidelines, procedures and policies regarding beverage and safety controls as prescribed by IHR standards. (60%)
2. Perform all guest contact activities in a cordial, efficient and professional manner; maintaining a commitment to guest satisfaction. (10%)
3. Ring guest checks, collect cash and process credits and room charges in the exact manner outlined by IHR policies and procedures. (10%)
4. Complete liquor requisitions and supply lists. (5%)
5. Know and comply with state liquor laws. (5%)
6. Ensure established pars are maintained. (5%)
7. Perform all sidework duties according to sidework schedules. (5%)
Pheasant Run Resort in St Charles IL is the Midwest’s largest entertainment resort. Located at Chicago’s doorstep in a historic setting, this beautiful 250-acre Chicago resort is within easy reach of both O’Hare International and Midway Airports. With 473 luxurious guest rooms, two championship golf courses, a renowned spa, award-winning dining and entertainment, three pools and extensive meeting and conference facilities, Pheasant Run hotel in St Charles IL is the perfect setting for both weekend getaways and corporate retreats.
Our 473 guest rooms offer a wide variety of luxurious accommodations from spacious courtyard rooms with expansive golf course views to lavish penthouse level and two-story whirlpool suites. Our St Charles Illinois hotel amenities include timely in-room dining, complimentary use of our three pools and new fitness center, WIFI wireless high-speed Internet access in every guest room and much more.
Pheasant Run is the Midwest’s largest entertainment resort with six restaurants and lounges, two theaters and a comedy club. Dine at Harvest for steaks, seafood and seasonal specialties. Enjoy Chicago’s theater scene with productions from Fox Valley Repertory. Laugh yourself silly at Zanies Comedy Club. Our own replica of Bourbon Street, modeled after the famous street in New Orleans, is the center of activity with great shopping, dining, lively bars, dancing and family entertainment.
With 45 meeting rooms and more than 100,000 square feet of space, the resort easily accommodates groups from 10 to 4000. Facilities include two expo centers, four ballrooms, new 320-seat amphitheater, state-of-the-art training center and comprehensive on-site convention and audio-visual services. All meeting and guest rooms are equipped with WIFI high speed Internet access.
Pheasant Run Illinois is conveniently located in the beautiful Fox River Valley, just an hour west of Chicago. The Chicagoland hotel in St Charles is easily accessible from both Chicago O'Hare International and Midway Airports and is located next to Dupage Airport.