NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
***Come Work for a 5 STAR Rated Facility***
At Brooksby Village, you’ll find a community centered on values. Here, qualities like respect and caring, communications and teamwork are complemented by a commitment to professionalism and an enthusiastic spirit. We’re dedicated to setting the standard of excellence for resident and employee services, providing each individual a warm, supportive environment and the resources they need to Live Better every day.
· Determines that collection and distribution of linen meet the needs of the facility.
· Investigate and resolve housekeeping related complaints.
· Maintains an inventory of housekeeping supplies, materials and equipment. Prepares requisitions for replacement inventory.
· Inspects equipment and furnishings and prepares work orders for maintenance.
· Introduce and instruct personnel on the use of new equipment and cleaning methods to provide the most efficient and economical method for maintaining the facility.
- Housekeeping Supervisory Experience is a must
- Laundry Experience
- Fluent in Spanish is strongly prefered
- Some nursing home expereince and understanding of the state regulations and the State Survey process is highly desirable
Erickson provides an excellent benefits package which includes 401 (k), free parking, health, dental and disability (STD and LTD), life insurance and much more. We value diversity. EOE