Primary responsibility is to deliver excellence and quality spa services in a timely professional and courteous manner. Attend to all guest needs throughout the spa, and provide information to all inquiries.
1. Able to provide a timely spa service providing a true relaxation and beneficial experience to each guest. Provide massage and body therapies such as: Swedish Deep Tissue, Sports, Aromatherapy, Body Scrubs and Wraps etc., to spa guests etc.
2. Adhere to product and inventory check-out system.
3. Keep Service/Treatment products filled and ready for next service or therapist.
4. Maintain cleanliness of Spa treatment rooms (clean sheets and towels, tables always ready, counters and cupboards clean) throughout the shift. Ensure room is always maintained at established standards.
5. Able to work cohesively with all departments and co-workers as part of a team.
6. Able to prioritize, organize and follow up.
7. Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
8. Maintain complete knowledge of all spa services.
9. Able to perform a minimum of 6 treatments per shift
10. Able to promote positive work environment, and possess the ability to address all workplace issues with the appropriate individual in a courteous manner.
11. Follow proper sanitation procedures
12. Follow proper safety procedures.
13. Abide by established draping procedures
14. Assist Spa Director as required.
15. Complete special projects/events as assigned.
16. Conduct tours of Spa when requested.
17. Assist in training new Spa personnel as needed.
18. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other task assigned by their supervisor.
Skills and Abilities: Retail sales ability preferred.
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Perform massages and body treatments for Guests and handle all guests’ interactions in a professional and courteous manner. This is an On-Call Position.
Massage License from the State Board of Massage Therapy; current and in good standing. Licensed Massage Therapy (minimum 500 Hrs) Must be a service minded individual with a positive attitude who truly enjoys helping others. Must be quick on their feet and adept at handling stressful situations seamlessly. Must be able to lift and carry at least 50lbs. Must be able to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
The La Toretta Lake Resort and Spa is a 445 all-suite resort and conference center located on the shores of Lake Conroe, just north of Houston, TX. With AAA Four Diamond accommodations, a championship golf course, 17,000 square foot spa, miniature golf, 3.5 acre aqua park, tennis, lake activities and state of the art 74,000 square foot IACC approved conference center, La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa is ideal for business and pleasure. Guests enjoy an exceptional culinary experience at the properties eight restaurants and lounges. La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa was the only resort in Texas listed in the Top 100 Resorts by Conde Nast Travelers' Readers Choice Awards.
Resort overview Information available at: http://www.latorrettalakeresort.com/texas-resort.aspx