Primary responsibility is to deliver excellence and quality spa services in a timely professional and courteous manner. Attend to all guest needs throughout the spa, and provide information to all inquiries.
1. Able to provide a timely spa service providing a true relaxation and beneficial experience to each guest. Provide massage and body therapies such as: Swedish Deep Tissue, Sports, Aromatherapy, Body Scrubs and Wraps etc., to spa guests etc.
2. Adhere to product and inventory check-out system.
3. Keep Service/Treatment products filled and ready for next service or therapist.
4. Maintain cleanliness of Spa treatment rooms (clean sheets and towels, tables always ready, counters and cupboards clean) throughout the shift. Ensure room is always maintained at established standards.
5. Able to work cohesively with all departments and co-workers as part of a team.
6. Able to prioritize, organize and follow up.
7. Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
8. Maintain complete knowledge of all spa services.
9. Able to perform a minimum of 6 treatments per shift
10. Able to promote positive work environment, and possess the ability to address all workplace issues with the appropriate individual in a courteous manner.
11. Follow proper sanitation procedures
12. Follow proper safety procedures.
13. Abide by established draping procedures
14. Assist Spa Director as required.
15. Complete special projects/events as assigned.
16. Conduct tours of Spa when requested.
17. Assist in training new Spa personnel as needed.
18. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other task assigned by their supervisor.
Skills and Abilities: Retail sales ability preferred.
Candidate must have natural passion for wellness, customer service, and the spa industry. Enhance the core values of comfort, kindness, and intention with associates and guest. Must be California State Certified Massage Therapist. Well versed in all massage modalities including, but not limited to: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Therapeutic, prenatal, heated stone, cranio-sacral, reflexology, and aromatherapy. Working knowledge of body treatments (scrubs, wraps,etc) is a plus, or candidate must be willing to learn.
Licensed esthetician also a plus, but not required. Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment and flex to business demand as needed. Other duties include to assist spa associates with upkeep and linen stock. SpaBooker knowledge a plus. Previous resort and/or spa experience prefer, but will consider a minimum of one year experience in high level customer service position. Must be able to commit a minimum of three shifts per week, with additional shifts available. Pay structure top tier with local luxury resorts.
Discover an intimate Laguna Beach resort tucked among the cliffs of the Pacific coast at Marriott's Southern California beach resort. Located close to John Wayne Airport, this Dana Point beach resort strikes a perfect balance between accessibility and privacy. Boasting a gorgeous landscape and vistas outshining area hotels near Laguna Beach, this appealing hideaway for couples, families and business travelers offers a variety of luxurious amenities. Guests enjoy our heated outdoor pool, exquisite meals at The Vue – a newly renovated Laguna Beach resort restaurant – and relaxing retreats in one of 378 lavish rooms and suites. Unwind at The Spa at Laguna Cliffs, a new 14,000 square foot spa offering a full menu of services and 10 treatment rooms. Dana Point resort weddings and events come alive in 50,000 square feet of outdoor space overlooking the sparkling shoreline. As a premier Southern California romantic beach resort and event facility, the Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa is sure to amaze.