Micros 9700 Project Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Stefanini is a global provider of IT services. We have an available opportunity for a Project Manager to work with our client. The Project Manager position is initially targeted as a six-month to one-year assignment, with the possibility of evolving into a long-term opportunity.
Job responsibilities include managing the customer new technologies interfacing with MICROS 9700 Deployment including the following duties:
- Utilization of project management methodology
- Project communications, both internally and externally
- Taking projects from origination through the final launch and implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years’ hotel operations experience
- Implementation experience
- Experience managing projects
- Customer facing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient use of MS Project and other MS tools
- Forward thinking skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent task coordination ability
- Experience managing services, tools and/or technology
- PMP certification preferred
- Ability to travel occasionally
The candidate for this position could come from any area such as Operations, Administration or Technology.
Stefanini is a drug free workplace. We reserve the right to require drug and alcohol testing as a condition for employment.
All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, national origin or ancestry, age, handicap or disability, sex, marital status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, citizenship or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws.
How to Apply
To apply, please send resume to the following email address:
or you may apply at www.techteam.com/careers